Spring has almost sprung and we don’t know about you, but that makes us want to clean! It’s a season of making all things new, and we want that to include your marriage. If you joined us on this episode we helped you know what the steps are to spring clean your marriage with the same intention you open your windows and clean your house! Those steps included things like:
- Evaluating what needs to be dealt with or looking for those things that have been swept under the rug
- Fixing what is broken or tossing it out. If something needs repair, t’s time to fix it, replace it, or toss it
- Find what’s been lost. When’s the last time you saw a date night around?
- Purge, purge, purge. What can be let go that you just don’t need any more?
- Stroll down memory lane. What was this last season about? What does it encourage you to dream about? Do you have an after vision for your marriage once you’ve dealt with the before image?
Let this spring be a season of inventory and cleaning. Make as much effort sprucing up your marriage this year as you do your home. If you need a good pressure washing, it’s time to get it done!